Sunday, October 1

SCHLESSINGER: "You know, you wonder why people can't ask a question politely"


.. click title to see one of the several "nothing for money, zero." boats .. "KING: OK, we have an e-mail from Betty in Bremerton, Washington: "I'm also a therapist. I would like to know if you are truly this strident and opinionated with clients, or this is simply an act, a form of entertainment that has been profitable for you."

SCHLESSINGER: You know, you wonder why people can't ask a question politely.

I do nothing for showbiz. I do nothing for money, zero. If I were, God, I would be selling foodstuffs and exercise things, you know?

(CROSSTALK)

KING: What do you mean you do nothing for money?" .. POSSIBLY THIS WAS THE WORST INTERVIEW IN BROADCAST HISTORY ..
( VRS LARRY KING, GAYLE KING, DR LEWIS G BISHOP, WENDY McCAW, OPRAH, Truman Capote, Nicole Kidman, Peter O’Toole, Little Children, Brad Pitt, Pedro Almodóvar,Telluride, Sharon Stone, Demi Moore, The Love Boat, John Lennon, Diane Arbus, Santa Barbara Harbor, CA to name a few....)

No comments: