Saturday, September 30

CNN, LARRY KING, "dr" Laura-lie. Soon OPRAH?

once he turned his life around now he is a purveyor of lies
How can anyone believe a word she says? This is from CNN transcript (9-29-06) This is what she had to say about her beaver shot.
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

"SCHLESSINGER: There are cute ones from me sort of nude from here up and dressed otherwise with little braids and -- that -- that -- I was cuter than I thought I was.

Then there are some really slutty ones where somebody is on a floor. And those are supposed -- and those are not me.

KING: They're not you?

SCHLESSINGER: But, anyway, you know, they get posted anyway."

"Then there are some really slutty ones where somebody is on a floor. And those are supposed -- and those are not me." LAURA-LIE

"Lying by omission is still a lie, especially when one does it willfully. It's lying. Even if one is mind-controlled, a lie is a lie. There's ultimately no excuse." Cynthia