Wednesday, October 11

BLACK

"Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Dr. Laura's toilet tissue

In April, I was at a charity event hosted by Dr. Laura Schlessinger, who is a radio talk show guru. Her home was fabulous. But the thing I shall never forget is the guest bathroom. It had black toilet paper, to match the motif. I was too embarrassed to ask her where she bought the odd roll, but simply had to know, so I took the wrapper from a fresh roll in the closet. Now, my guests are able to enjoy the feel and thoughts one can only have with such a rare delight.

I must warn you...it isn't cheap." .... blogosphere "distant lovers"/SIMPLE LOVE
The first part of this post is from a blog, October 11, 2006, called SIMPLE LOVE from what I could tell, an older white male and young Filipino female. UPDATE: 10-12-06 Why make me curious? I was checking toilet tissue via "distant lovers"/SIMPLE LOVE when I saw they had removed the blog. Another coincidence? The same thing happened with "dr. laura" boat and others. (disappearing blog syndrome) Folks, these are public blogs. I was going to check out more about toilet tissue, but not to blog. Why remove this blog? Now that makes me wonder. I won't mention actual names, and I must rely alot on memory. This old bloke ("distant lovers"/SIMPLE LOVE) says he attended (April 2006) a charity event at the Schlessinger/Lew Bishop estate in the lap of great luxury and wealth. Old bloke is some kind of nut, literally, we'll call him Almond, make that Peanut. He was bedazzled with the bathroom and matching EXPENSIVE toilet tissue. So much that he went into closet and took wrapper from fresh roll. (To me going into "dr" laura's closet and removing wrapper at charity event is invasive, what's wrong with admiring and asking? Men ask women these things. Maybe men don't ask other men?)...... OK, so who is this and what charity? What I found was a link to ordering young Filipino brides. And Peanuts comments about why would anyone want a fat white female when they could have the luscious young... he was more descriptive... infact, this maybe where a link took you to the order your desire site, no "fat white" ones. I'm only guessing they are legal by the time they get here, he did have one post on virgins. Other posts he made were of a "business" and "political" nature that he admired. Some of it was a little wierd, I was reading this late at night, I need to get up at 5:00 am, I'd check it later. He also wrote about religion and his childhood. He was half Morman, his family hadn't practiced any religion and then they did. It went on and on. I thought he was talking about a long time wife? It didn't fit with Filipino "distant love" posts, I was just too tired. I didn't think much more today, except the black toilet tissue price, until I noticed the blog was removed. Since other "dr" blogs go missing, that flag goes up. How well does this Peanut know Lew Bishop and his wife? A coincidence that a potential pedofile is invading "dr" laura's expensive black bath closet? At the same time "dr" is claiming to care so much for children, we are having a national crisis, and with her soapbox she is most neglectful to talk and effect vital child safety. WHAT IS GOING ON? "dr"laura.com on October 12, 2006 CALL TO ACTION said "There are no calls to action at his time."


arthritis sufferers
Aug 28, 2006

No comments: